Back Issue Bundle - Conquistas 1, 10 and 11
For the first time, you can now buy all three print back issues of Conquista in one full-colour bundle.
With Conquista’s timeless blend of in-depth features and exquisite photography, issue 1 was our first foray into print, and set the tone for everything that has followed. We’re still intensely proud of it.
Among many other delights, issue 1 included . . .
- Daniel Friebe on some of the greatest Alpine climbs - Furka, Grimsel and Susten.
- Shane Stokes on the credibility of the MPCC.
- An insider’s view of the Puerto scandal, by Jörg Jaksche.
- In-depth interviews with WorldTour star Matt Brammeier and cyclo-cross world-beater Nikki Harris
- Fifty Tales from the Tour, with illustrations from the Handmade Cyclist.
- Despatches from as far afield as the Arctic North, the Dolomites and the UK National Hill Climb Championships
- Images from Kristof Ramon, Emily Maye, Brian Hodes and a host of others
Issue 10 represented our re-entry into glorious, high-definition, technicolour print. But there were no changes in the unique quality of our eclectic take on the wonderful world of cycling. Some highlights:
- Suze Clemitson went behind the scenes of the Armstrong Show to reveal the full story of US Postal
- Shane Stokes launched his series on pro cycling's seasons with Spring: The Dawn of a Pro Career
- Holly Blades took on the challenge of Gent-Wevelgem in her inimitable style
- Matthew Bailey explored the history and significance of Japan's keirin racing, with spectacular imagery from the Keirin GP 2015 by Brian 'Black' Hodes
- Jack Chevell sent back his impressions, and not a few action-heavy photos, from the 2016 UCI World Cyclo-cross Championships.
- Francois Lebeau got to hang out with the coolest kids in cycling to take his stunning Red Hook Crit Portraits
Issue 11 was the issue for summer 2016. Here's what we did on our holidays . . .
- Suze Clemitson dissected the rise and fall of superteam HTC-Highroad
- Shane Stokes’s series on the Seasons of a Pro Career reached Summer – the High Point
- Dan Monaghan provided an exquisite gallery of images from the riveting 2016 edition of Paris-Roubaix
- We found out what it is like to ride up a live volcano in Exploring Etna, the latest in our Isadore Ride Series
- Matthew Bailey went Inside Track to explore the latest developments in track cycling, with images from Brian Hodes
- We interviewed Aussie sprint king Shane “Perko” Perkins
- This year's Tour de Yorkshire produced spectacular racing and wonderful atmosphere – and it was all captured for Conquista by Chris Auld
- We learnt the unjustly forgotten story of Alan Ramsbottom – the Lancashire Coppi, by Steve Ramsey
- Holly Blades proved it conclusively: the Tour de Suisse - More Than Just a Warm-Up