Conquista Jersey by KALAS
Despite being a bike-riding father-of-two, Jürgen Ignatzy (pictured) is not your average Lycra Dad. For one thing, he’s a former top-level water polo player. For another, when he was looking for a two-wheeled challenge he decided to forego the usual local sportive and instead take on the 2018 Red Hook Crit Brooklyn – probably the craziest bike race in the world. You can read the whole moving and hilarious story in issue 19.
We liked the idea so much we provided his kit. Then we liked the kit so much we decided to offer a replica to our readers too.
The jersey has the following features . . .
- Elastic sleeves finished with “fullgrip” elastic band stitched with reflective flatlock seam.
- Elastic inserts under the sleeves for optimal fit.
- Three rear pockets with opening for earpiece cable.
- Reflective elements for increased safety.
- Inner removable water-resistant pocket.
Your jersey will be made to order in KALAS Sportswear's state-of-the-art factory in the Czech Republic. The process will take 5-6 weeks. Since each jersey is a unique, bespoke garment, no refunds or exchanges can be given. Click here to see the size guide at KALAS's website, and choose your size with care.
If you are in any doubt, or your size does not appear on the chart, please contact us directly before ordering and we will be happy to help.