Conquista 10 - Print Edition
Conquista issue 10 is available in glorious, high-definition PRINT, and it’s packed with fabulous, full-colour content . . .
- Star writer and long-term Conquista stalwart Shane Stokes looks at the challenges faced by neo-pros embarking upon their race career in Spring: The Dawn of a Pro Career
- Suze Clemitson reveals tells how the wheels fell off ‘the Armstrong show’ long before he ‘came clean’ in US Postal: Death of a Superteam
- Holly Blades is a big fan of all those unique “minor”, “second tier” and “semi-classic” races which develop their own unique and sometimes bizarre characters. In Conquista 10 she takes an inquisitive look at Gent-Wevelgem and asks: what has any of this got to do with ”sour head cheese”?
- Photographer Brian Hodes travelled to Japan to cover the Keirin GP 2015 exclusively for Conquista. Issue 10 contains a massive keirin special, featuring lots of Brian's spectacular shots.
- Jack Chevell, provider of our fabulous cover image, brings us a stunning gallery of his images and describes his impressions of events in Zolder in a full feature about the 2016 UCI World Cyclo-cross Championships.
- Conquista has long been a huge fan of the Red Hook Crit Series - the ultimate in bonkers, electric-atmosphere, city-centre racing on fixed-gear, no-brakes track bikes. In RHC Portraits photographer François Lebeau introduces and interviews the stars of the series that started in Brooklyn and now visits Milan, Barcelona and London every year.
- How do you combine riding the UCI WorldTour with running a business? We sit down for a chat with the hardest-working men in pro cycling and Boss Racers, Slovakia’s Martin & Peter Velits - with pictures from star snapper Laura Fletcher.
- Providing a complete change of pace, we have a special feature on Sheila Simpson, audax specialist & Queen of Paris-Brest-Paris, with text and gorgeous photos by Jeremy Abrahams.
- Conquista super-sub Tom Owen looks at the emergence of Peruvian track cycling in South American Hustle.